Surveys and market research
Peer-to-peer, survey-based research targets your messaging and sales efforts. A great way to create news and deliver headlines to your target audiences – surveys and market intelligence questioning provides fresh information that you can integrate into new marketing assets.
Generate new content – focus in on key data-points to create new infographics, articles etc to increase the life cycle of your marketing efforts. A basis for your thought-leadership and local market credibility – deploying our research and survey services provides independent, third party market intelligence which boosts reputation and sharpens the focus of the message.
- Conferenz holds an extensive B2B database [350,000+], with key data at a company and individual level
- Engage us to carry out survey, market and insights research, for key local market knowledge
- For companies planning to enter the NZ market we can develop and create research on target markets and executive demographics
- Online, email or phone based research surveys
- We work with your marketing team to design the perfect survey to achieve answers, qual and quant metrics for you
- Gain a better perspective and understanding of your market or target audience and ensure that your firm stays ahead of the competition
We believe in the power of amplification
Increase your marketing impact for maximum sales opportunity through a series of well crafted and integrated multiple engagements.
We work with you to design a campaign for maximum effect across our full selection of live and virtual event engagements, custom events designed specifically for you, as well as survey-based research and content marketing support – all set against an agreed timeline suited to fulfil your sales and marketing needs.
We’re here to help.
Get in touch today and see how we can create a great solution tailored to you.
Contact [email protected] for a discussion in more detail, what needs you have and pricing. We will create customised, bespoke solutions for you across our live and virtual events, and link in with your marketing strategy and objectives for single or multiple engagements across the year.