Alexandra has a BSc (Hons) in Medicinal Chemistry from the University of Auckland. She is qualified to provide ISO9001-13485 certified training in liquid handling for the following areas:
• Basics of Pipetting and Ergonomics
• Laboratory and Pipetting Ergonomics
• Best Pipetting techniques for best results
• Best Pipetting Practices for Cell Culture Application
• Pipette Calibration & Maintenance
• Pipetting in Nucleic Acid Applications
She’s currently a Technical Specialist at MICRONZ as well as Co Chair Executive Council for BIOTechNZ and a Director at Vita Enterprises. She has also established and active fundraiser for a memorial fund to assist PG research scientists.