Road Transport Forum
Hon Ken Shirley
* Chief Executive Officer, Road Transport Forum, since 2010.
RTF was formed in 1997 to serve as the single national body representing the NZ trucking industry with responsibilities for Leadership, Policy, Strategy, Advocacy, Communications and Technical Support.
* Member of the Human Rights Review Tribunal.
* Director of MITO.
* Chartered member of the Institute of Logistics and Transport.
* Chartered member of the Institute of Directors in N.Z.
* MP 1984 -1990 and 1996 – 2005.
* Former Minister of the Crown (Fisheries, Agriculture, Forestry, Health).
* Former CEO of Forest Owners Association, Researched Medicines New Zealand and Organics N.Z.
* Member of Low Emissions Vehicles Contestable Fund Panel.