Workplaces and Workforces of the Future Conference
The future of technology, skills, work and space
20 - 21 Feb 2019Crowne Plaza, Auckland
The disruption to the workplace and workforce has been ground-breaking. Organisations have been challenged to consider the impact of technology in the workplace. There are multigenerational views on how to work. Employees are concerned about being displaced and therefore are pushed to upskill for future-ready. The world is no longer waiting for the future as it’s already here.
Following the success of the inaugural event, Conferenz brings to you a fresh perspective with practical views on future workforces and workplaces. The conference will dive deep into big possibilities and implications for New Zealand organisations. You will be learning how to create the ideal destination for work, keeping employees current and engaged and preparing to transform to a future workplace.
Key topics include:
- Implementing artificial intelligence (AI) and automation into the workplace
- Sustainable workplace design practices
- An analysis on current agile practices in organisations
- Bridging the gap between employees to create a diverse and inclusive workforce
- Leadership skills needed to lead the workforce into the future
- Using microcredentials to support new ways of learning and retaining talent
- Creating a ‘human-centred design’ solution
- Identifying and appealing to employees’ intrinsic motivations
- Flexible and mobile working styles and making it work for the employee and the organisation