Wellbeing at Work
Helping build safe, inclusive and resilient workplaces
14 - 15 Oct 2019Grand Millennium , Auckland
The Wellbeing at Work Conference is a unique platform for New Zealand employers and executives to network and discuss the current opportunities and challenges when creating and implementing a healthy and inclusive workplace.
Our speakers are passionate about creating positive work environments that assist in removing the barriers for employees to feel safe and supported in the workplace.
It is a must-attend for leaders in:
- Wellbeing & Safety
- Diversity & Inclusion
- People & Performance
- Organisational Development
Hear from leaders and advocates on their diversity, inclusion & wellbeing initiatives and learn practical insights which will benefit both your company and your employees.
- Bev Cassidy-Mackenzie, Director, Diversity Consulting Limited
- Charlotte Smith, Health, Safety & Wellbeing Partner, Southern Cross Health Society
- Colonel Clare Bennett, Chief Mental Health Officer, NZDF
- Annamarie Jamieson, People and Culture Director, Stuff
- Associate Professor Bevan Catley, Associate Head of the School of Management (Auckland), Massey University
Get practical insights from case studies delivered by wellbeing initiative designers that have achieved tangible results:
- Lion NZ’s multiple award-winning, flexible working initiative, LionFlex
- Perpetual Guardian‘s 4 day week initiative
- Chorus's wellness strategies on a shoestring
- Tonkin and Taylor's wellbeing allowance initiative
Should you have any questions or would like to provide input for this conference, please contact Kym Murzasheva at firstname.lastname@example.org