Transitioning Business to Zero Carbon
Monitoring, reporting, and mitigating for a zero-carbon economy
13 - 14 Oct 2020Aotea Centre, Auckland
- Super saver price $1999 + GST
- Super saver ends on 14 Aug
- Last minute price $2599 + GST
- 13 - 14 Oct 2020
- Super saver price from $599 + GST
- Super saver ends on 14 Aug
- Last minute price from $799 + GST
- 15 Oct 2020
- Download Brochure
Supply chain analysis: Redefining carbon emission conversations15 October 2020 | 9.30 AM - 12.30 PM
Recognising the volume of carbon emissions produced across a business supply chain, within current practices and new initiatives is usually not considered early enough in the picture, making it more challenging to integrate or retrofit later.
This half-day workshop, will provide valuable frameworks and tools to analyse the full impact of the carbon emissions in your supply chain, enabling you to recognise the extent of the emissions produced and communicate accurate measures.
This masterclass has been designed to empower you to champion carbon reduction within your organisation and across your supply chain, redefining the mindset towards procurement, product, project and process management. Being equipped with the relevant tools and knowledge will jump start your confidence to progress towards a carbon-neutral future.
- Utilise life cycle assessments to help calculate product, project and organisational carbon impact
- Recognise the carbon emission hotspots within your supply chain to have greater appreciation of the extent of these emissions
- Identify meaningful areas for improvement to create the greatest impact
- Define the constraints of managing resources and retrofitting designs and process to progress towards lowering emissions
- Examine processes to effectively build ‘pathways’ to engage and involve all stakeholders, including suppliers, subcontractors, clients and consumers
- Explore scalable technological solutions that are robust enough to sustain in long-term and generate maximum benefits
Green Business HQ
Powering the future: Transitioning to sustainable energy to improve carbon emissions15 October 2020 | 1.30 PM - 4.30 PM
Energy accounts for a substantial amount of carbon emissions emitted by organisations. This means that changing your method of industrial and process heating can directly impact the amount of carbon an organisation emits overall each year. This half-day workshop will explore the process to implement solutions to achieve lower carbon emissions.
- Recognising tangible proposals to generate energy efficient changes
- The feasibility of microgrids- enabling businesses to produce and consume electricity
- Producing data on energy and how to generate this information
- Examine effective energy management practices
- Exploration of alternative energy applications- electric vehicle fleet, hydrofluoric carbon decommissioning and sustainable fuels
- What are the alternatives to natural gas and coal for New Zealand industry?