Telco and Digital Service Futures
Key developments in the telco, broadband and digital media industries
Exciting things are happening within the telecommunications and digital industries. The market is changing and expanding as new players from across a range of industries such as energy and media companies start to market their own digital and telco services. Or to partner with existing players to deliver new bundles of joined up products and services. However, in some segments of the market, competition has never been stronger, making for challenging conditions and driving businesses to really focus on the how they differentiate and improve their offer to customers.
Telco and Digital Service Futures provides a timely opportunity to showcase a range of the innovative collaborations and new business models that are currently transforming the sector. And provides an opportunity for the sector to come together and understand the potential impact of new policy and regulation on these emerging business models.
Seize the opportunity to hear high level analysts and the leading businesses at the forefront the changing market, so that you can respond to the key commercial factors driving change . Whatever your role in the digital industries, Telco and Digital Service Futures will allow you to maximise the opportunities for your business.
7 Reasons to attend:
- Hear from leading figures in established telco and digital service providers and from disruptive new players
- Explore the new business models and partnerships currently shaping the sector
- Understand how the need to improve customer experience and focus is driving the transformation of businesses
- Be prepared for the impact of new legislation and regulation
- Plan for the transformative potential of new technologies
- To network with people working in a range of different roles and from a wide range of digital businesses
- To make connections and build your next strategic partnership