Safe & Sustainable Packaging and Materials Forum
Implementing and assessing sustainable packaging waste solutions
11 Mar 2020Ellerslie Event Centre, Auckland
The Safe & Sustainable Packaging & Materials forum showcases the most recent trends and innovations in packaging materials, and reviews New Zealand’s current efforts towards a sustainable circular economy. Hear the practical packaging initiatives adopted by New Zealand organisations in their move towards sustainable packaging waste solutions. Understand the key legislation and guidance that is required from Central and Local Government for a sustainable future and hear how business and Government can collaborate to create social behaviour change.
Reasons to Attend
- The strategies and policies that are required for a sustainable future
- Examining global sustainability trends from a New Zealand perspective
- The commercial viability of sustainable materials and biomaterials
- Reviewing New Zealand’s current sustainability initiatives and recycling framework
- The role that Government and business play in social responsibility
- Examining international Government-accredited product stewardship and recycling schemes
- The Government support and infrastructure required for a sustainable future
- The role that businesses and local-Government play in social responsibility
- The cost of sustainability: How economically viable are non-plastic alternatives?
Featuring case studies from:
- Terry Chen, Packaging and Innovation, Lewis Road
- Sarah Jane Murray, Project Manager, EcoMatters
- Huia Iti, Research & Development Manager, Ecostore
The Safe & Sustainable Packaging and Materials Forum will be co-located with the 2020 Food Safety, Risk and Compliance Conference
Check out our group pricing for teams of 3 and teams of 5!
Groups of 3: Pay just $2,500*
Groups of 5: Pay just $3,500*
*Conference only. Delegates must be from the same organisation and book at the same time. Not avaliable with any other offer.