Risk, Culture and Compliance Conference
Getting New Zealand organisations risk ready
20 - 21 Oct 2020AUT, Auckland
This Risk, Culture and Compliance Conference brings together risk personnel from a range of industries to share their experiences on the key risks that will impact New Zealand organisations. The conferences theme focuses on getting New Zealand organisations risk ready to ensure you are prepared for the constantly evolving risks that will impact your bottom-line. It will entail a variety of session types to keep proceedings engaging and include ample networking time to connect and collaborate with like-minded delegates.
Featuring a Lecturer of Occupational Health and Safety from Victoria University of Wellington, who will share a dive into macro-trends and business risk landscape to set the scene for the conference. You will also walk away from the conference with a thought-provoking final session: Risk management as a profession: How do we move forward? Delivered by Operational Risk Manager from Deliotte, who is directly in tune with current risk management training practices.
The Risk, Culture and Compliance Conference aims to get New Zealand organisations ‘risk ready’ for the constantly evolving risks of tomorrow. Hear from like-minded delegates and explore the key strategies harnessed by New Zealand’s leading risk professionals to mitigate the risks that pose the most prominent threats to the national business ecosystem.
Key themes include:
- Risk frameworks and proactive risk management
- People, culture and risk
- Cyber threats: Ensuring data privacy
- Risk strategy and future risk management
Don’t miss the following sessions:
- Risk reporting: Making it timely and engaging, and not just a compliance exercise
- How to encourage risk as part of the organisational cultural norm?
- Human error management: Pre- risk processes and strategies to consider
- How data privacy could become a new competitive advantage in the growing digital age
- What Agile means for risk, culture and compliance?
- How insurance policies will change to account for future risks
Reasons to attend:
- Hear from New Zealand's leading risk professionals across a variety of industries
- Get an overview of macro-trends and business risk landscape
- Investigate the future of the risk management profession
- Understand how everyone within your organisation is responsible for risk
- Learn from like-minded delegates with interactive Roundtable sessions facilitated by topic professionals
This conference has been postponed from its original date in May due to COVID 19. If you were already registered for the May event, your registration has been transferred to the October event and you do not need to do anything further.