Chief Risk Officer Summit
Redefining your risk agenda
25 Sep 2018Grand Millennium, Auckland
This Chief Risk Office Summit will bring together local and international CROs and thought leaders to share their insights on the main issues that will affect risk management in current New Zealand market. The conference theme focuses on redefining your risk agenda to ensure you are prepared for risks that may be around the corner. It includes take-aways and success stories to apply to your organisation. Practitioners and industry leaders will share their tried-and-true stories to help you avoid pitfalls.
Featuring keynote speaker from the Chief Risk Officer from World Bank Group who will share a helicopter view of the global macroeconomic and geopolitical risk landscape. You can also join the post conference workshop on building a resilient organisation to overcome future risk challenges conducted by an award-winning consultant, Kenny Seow from RiskWest (*Winner of 2017 Continuity and Resilience Consultant Global Award by Business Continuity Institute)
You will come away from this event in a better position to improve your organisations risk management framework and stay on top of emerging national and global trends in risk management industry.
Examining topics including:
- Assessing global macroeconomic and geopolitical risk landscape
- Unveiling key aspects ISO 31000 to help manage the proliferation of risk
- Managing strategic risk - why this type of risk is under the spotlight?
- Lessons learnt from Australian banking and finance sector
- Addressing market conduct and risk culture to rebuild trust
- Gearing towards a resilient future
- Assessing the changing threat landscape and how it impacts cyber security
Who you will meet at Chief Risk Officer Summit?
- C-level Executives - CRO, CIO, CFO, CCO
- Directors & General Managers
- Internal Audit / Quality & Assurance Managers
- Head of Risk & Audit
- Business Continuity Managers
- Operations Managers
- Process Improvement Managers
- Risk Management Consultants
- Financial Managers / Financial Contollers / Accountants
- Risk Committee Chairs
- "Excellent range of topics and speakers with different experiences".
- "The best risk conference I have attended to date. The quality of all speakers and the content was excellent".
- "It was a great conference. The best I have been to".
- "Loved the format - especially the golden nuggets and round tables".