15 - 16 Aug 2018Crowne Plaza, Auckland
With experts, Executives and Heads of Risk Management from leading New Zealand organisations, RISK 2018 is back to uncover how effective risk management is aligned with business excellence as we discuss best practice and key issues.
This interactive event provides an invaluable networking opportunities and the chance for attendees to benchmark their organisation’s performance against industry best practices.
Examining topics including:
- Utilising risk management to inform decision making
- Embedding risk management frameworks
- Establishing risk appetite
- Driving a supportive risk culture
- Health and safety
- Board involvement
- Cyber security
- Leveraging new technologies
Who you will meet at RISK 2018?
- C-level Executives - CRO, CIO, CFO
- Directors & General Managers
- Internal Audit / Quality & Assurance Managers
- Head of Risk & Audit
- Business Continuity Managers
- Operations Managers
- Process Improvement Managers
- Risk Management Consultants
- Financial Managers / Financial Contollers / Accountants
- Risk Committee Chairs
Dont take our word for it - here's what our delegates had to say:
- "Excellent range of topics and speakers with different experiences".
- "The best risk conference I have attended to date. The quality of all speakers and the content was excellent".
- "It was a great conference. The best I have been to".
- "Loved the format - especially the golden nuggets and round tables".