Procurement Leadership NZ 2019
Progressing future focused, sustainable procurement practices.
29 - 30 Apr 2019Hilton, Auckland
Applying an Agile approach to Procurement for the modern business environment1 May 2019 | 9.00am - 5.00pm
In the modern business environment, organisations are being expected to achieve more with less. This is where procurement can add tremendous value and applying an Agile approach to your procurement processes can add even more. Procurement is critical to shoring up an organisation’s bottom line, enhancing operational efficiencies and improving sustainability. With Erika’s engaging and informative workshop, you will learn how integrating Agile can transform your organisation’s Procurement, and master practices to take away and action in the office
- What Agile is, and what it isn’t
- Uncovering the background to Agile and breaking down the jargon
- Exploring key Agile approaches
- Kanban – what it is and why it works
- Scrum in a nutshell – what are key roles, responsibilities, events, outcomes and metrics?
- What are the opportunities Agile presents for procurement?
- Putting theory into practice - applying Agile to Procurement