Procurement Leadership NZ 2019
Progressing future focused, sustainable procurement practices.
29 - 30 Apr 2019Hilton, Auckland
29-30 April 2019 | Hilton, Auckland
In today’s increasingly agile and automated world, organisations are expected to do more with less. More than ever, procurement is an essential organisational function; delivering efficiencies, adding value and creating competitive advantage.
Procurement Leadership NZ 2019 will offer an exciting and informative programme with a distinct kiwi flavour throughout the keynote presentations, thought-provoking panel discussions and insights. With the aim of curating a platform to boost the procurement practice in New Zealand, this event will provide a forum for prominent local and international thought leaders to engage and enlighten delegates over two days with strategy sessions, tangible takeaways and industry-led case studies.
Procurement Leadership NZ 2019 is held under three core themes:
- Trends, Talent & Strategy; which examines global and local trends, strategies and technical insights to upgrading and future-proofing the procurement experience
- Sustainability; assessing the impact procurement has on sustainability and how organisations can create value in adopting a sustainable procurement approach
- Innovation & Technology; exploring industry innovations and emerging technologies for advancing and enhancing the procurement practice
This event is a must attend. Here’s why:
- Hear from Spark, Callaghan Innovation, New Zealand Post and many more industry leading organisations on how they are adapting and advancing with the changing face of the procurement practice in New Zealand
- Master tips and techniques for partnering procurement with your business, managing effective supplier relationships and shifting to more agile and sustainable procurement mindset
- Gain access to an unrivalled platform for networking with industry peers whilst acquiring actionable insights to take back to the office
Book your place now!