Primary Industries New Zealand
Outlook. Analysis. Prediction.
The inaugural Primary Industries New Zealand Summit welcomed over 300 representatives from across the primary industries’ value chain to Te Papa to:
- Hear key analysis and expert insight informing the outlook for a sustainable future
- Facilitate openings for high-level collaboration across the commercial and primary sectors and conversations centred around issues close to the hearts of our primary producers
- Showcase the best of New Zealand’s primary industries on a national stage
The Summit featured an exceptional national and international speaker line up who delivered thought-provoking presentations and discussions and created an unrivaled platform for networking and connection. It was the ultimate gathering of the primary industries, and also an evening of celebration at the Primary Industries NZ Gala Dinner and Awards.
Watch the highlight reels for the Summit and Awards, and hear valuable insights from some of our renowned speakers by visiting the official Summit website here.
This year's stellar line up of speakers included:
- Rt Hon Jacinda Ardern, Prime Minister of New Zealand
- Hon Damien O’Connor, Minister for Agriculture, Biosecurity, Food Safety and Rural Communities
- Ken Ash, Director of Trade and Agriculture, OECD
- Hans Jöhr, Corporate Head of Agriculture, Nestlé
- Broughton Boydell, Senior Staff Engineer, Intelligent Solutions Group, John Deere
- Carolyn Mortland, Director of Sustainability, Fonterra
- Joshua Vial, Founder, Enspiral
- Kevin Parish, Chief Executive Officer, Primary Collaboration New Zealand (Shanghai) Co Ltd
- Lisa Tumahai, Kaiwhakahaere, Te Rūnanga o Ngāi Tahu