One Stop Update For the Accountant in the Public Sector
Essential updates to help public sector accountants deliver the best
30 - 31 Mar 2020Te Wharewaka O Poneke, Wellington
NEW INCOMING AND PROPOSED ACCOUNTING STANDARDS1 April 2020 | 9.00am – 12.30pm
Learn about the new and proposed accounting standards which will affect the financial reporting of your entity in 2020 and onward.
- Recently issued accounting standards impacting public sector public benefit entities
- A look at the IPSASB’s proposals for revenue and non-exchange expenses
- Other domestic and international public sector accounting standards in development
- Learn the new accounting standards which will affect your reporting role in 2020 and onward
Aimy Luu Huynh
Senior Project Manager - Accounting Standards
External Reporting Board (XRB)
USING DATA TO TRANSFORM REPORTING AND TELL STORIES1 April 2020 | 1.30pm-5.00pm
Integrated reporting has entered many branches of government, not to mention the private sector. Learn how and why narratives can create reports which tell a strong story, presented by an expert in analytical modelling and digital design.
The workshop is for anyone working with data, with a need to increase insights, share knowledge or engage the public. Relevant for both government and commercial organisations.
- Set stories free from spreadsheets and add value to your analysis
- Improve organisational understanding, strategy and communications with dashboards, data visualisation and infographics
- New techniques and software to enable this including Power BI