One Stop Update for the Accountant in the Public Sector
The changing role of the finance professional in the Public Sector
13 - 14 Mar 2019Te Wharewaka Tapere, Wellington
Embarking on your continuous improvement journey - The Finance Leader’s perspective15 MARCH 2019 | 9.00am -12.30PM
This half-day post-conference workshop offers you practical insights into implementing or honing the continuous improvement programme across your organisation, from the Finance leader’s point of view.
Inter-woven with case studies and war stories, this session helps for you to realise how to start your continuous improvement journey, or hone and assure the initiatives your organisation has already started.
• Creating and setting your organisational-wide and department-wide continuous improvement strategy
• Defining elements of the role of the finance leader in the continuous improvement programme
• Supporting people, communication and process on organisational wide change management to help continuous improvement strategy
• Setting up a performance framework across the departments and driving the right behaviours with the right measures
• Blending continuous improvement as part of organisational culture-practical aspects
• Setting up the right benefit realisation framework and assessing a continuous improvement programme cost-benefit analysis
Excel data analysis and reporting15 March 2019 | 1.30-5.00pm
Designed for regular users of Excel who work with large spreadsheet files that need effective analysing and reporting. It will provide the necessary skills that use the best methods to efficiently analyse data.
- Analysing and reporting different types of data
- Exploring the use of database features and how they can help
- Simplifying analysing large amounts of information
- Learning the best ways to present data to communicate effectively