2017 Safety 360
2017 Safety 360 > Occupational Health Summit
Occupational Health Summit
Addressing the 'health' in 'health and safety'
21 Mar 2017Ellerslie Events Centre, Auckland
How do we raise the profile of occupational health in New Zealand? What are the most common issues for occupational health practitioners? The Occupational Health Summit looks to solving these challenges and ensuring best practice occupational health, sharing information and advice from New Zealand's top pracititoners in the occupational health space.
Occupational health is an important part of health and safety culture, but the health aspect is often overlooked. This one day conference will provide a technical, practical look at the issues faced by occupational hygienists and raising the profile of health to reduce work-related injuries and diseases.
Featuring sessions on:
- Addressing the 'health' in health and safety
- Preventing long and short term diseases
- Active and passive asbestos management
- Key applications of occupational health
With panel discussions on:
- Addressing the competency issue - CPD routes and standards
- 'Ask the specialist' Q&A clinic
And speakers from:
- HaS Expertise
- College of Health - Massey University
- Counties Manukau District Health Board
- New Zealand Occupational Hygeine Society
- New Zealand Occupational Health Nurse Association
- Auckland District Health Board