2018 NZ Marketing Summit (NZMS)
Digital & Social | Brand & Content
18 Sep 2018SKYCITY Auckland Convention Centre, Auckland
- How to effectively build a brand and develop a loyal, global following
- How sponsoring a sports team can elevate your brand
- Leveraging brand-driven storytelling via traditional, digital and experiential platforms to create a cohesive lifestyle brand
DIGITAL AND TECHNOLOGY STREAM
CHAIR: Jess Moloney, CEO, MOLONEY & MOLONEY
BRAND AND CONTENT STREAM
CHAIR: Steve Ballantyne, MD, BALLANTYNE TAYLOR
- Achieving a viral campaign in a short span of time
- Working with influencers and building the right relationships – how did this help with the success of the campaign?
- Moving forward – building on the success of the campaign
LEWIS ROAD CREAMERY
- Overcoming the challenges of creating a presence in a highly commoditised sector and establishing a truly unique brand – the journey of Lewis Road
- Understanding how new (and disruptive) technologies are shaping the marketing landscape
- Highlighting how data helps drive customer experience and engagement
- Leveraging data to create actionable insights
- Establishing a brand presence – what is the journey of the brand?
- Keeping brand messaging consistent across the marketing mix
- Learning from competitors’ strategies – what worked and what didn’t and how can the brand make this work for them?
- Leveraging digital marketing channels to make your brand stand out
- Creating consistent messaging to better optimise digital search results for your brand
- Driving engagement and building a digital customer base
- Conveying the success stories of an iconic brand using traditional marketing methods
- Understanding the role and importance of PR for a digital brand
- Highlighting how content is shaping Weta Digital’s marketing
Don’t miss hearing your customers voice in the increasingly crowded world of social networks. Focus your resources to manage, monitor and engage where they’re needed most.
- Choose where to best invest your time and money with an effective social media analytics strategy
- Discover sentiment as it’s trending and respond quickly across multiple social media platforms
- Optimise your social media actions by using predictive and prescriptive analytics
Baseball New Zealand has had a presence for at least eight years. They are now at a stage where a national team exists that compete in national and international tournaments.
- Scouting the location – understanding New Zealand as a ‘target market’ to introduce a new sport – what elements will work?
- Building the right relationships
Pete will share St John’s journey towards a customer-centric, data-smart, user-led future. Still in the early stages of their transformation, Pete will open up about his team’s experiences aligning a complex organisation behind a single customer vision and some of the perils and pitfalls they are overcoming with top tips for your own digital journey.
NZ STORY GROUP
- Global perceptions of New Zealand
- The brand values we have as a country that make us unique in the world
- Infusing our country brand values in the stories we share
- Improving financial education amongst customers using traditional digital marketing methods
- Insight into how a mix of digital and technology channels were used for this campaign
- Highlighting results of this campaign
Not all successful relationships are derived from mass budgets and agency resource. With a clear understanding of your brand strategy, a creative outlook and strong relationships, you can seek out and align with partners to improve brand awareness and engagement for use across multiple platforms.
- Leading growth and transformation across the brand
- Creating and influencing compelling and innovative marketing strategies
- Aligning brand identity and marketing strategies
- Integrating marketing technology – how we can overcome traditional marketing hurdles?
- Leading the next generation of marketing leaders – a focus on skills and talent
MARCUS WILD, CMO, FISHER FUNDS
BEN SHAW, CMO, COMVITA
DAVE GOUGÉ, HEAD OF MARKETING AND PUBLICITY, WETA DIGITAL
DAWN TURNER, DIRECTOR - MARKETING AND BRAND MANAGEMENT, OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER (USA)