NZ Marketing Summit 2017 (NZMS)
Digital & Social | Brand & Content | Tech & Experiential
Brand Building Blocks 2.022 September 2017 | 9.00 – 4.30pm
Take your brand strategy to the next level to engage audiences and get results!
In your marketing strategy, brand is one of the most critical elements to get right. Brand is more than just a logo. It reflects how your customers feel about you, and influences whether they trust you. In this workshop, we’ll be diving into how branding is evolving in the digital age and how to strengthen your brand for the future.
- Defining the essentials of a strong branding strategy for today's digital world and evaluating case examples
- Whose brand is it anyway? Universal brand management and the need for stakeholder buy in
- Creating a compelling brand personality that customers can identify with: Developing brand stories that align with customer needs
- Make your brand flourish! Investing in brand equity and how to go about it: An exercise into perceptions, associations, influence, and increasing your overall business value
- Going on a journey with your customers: How to plan for brand innovation and transformation to keep up with the times
- What about going global with your brand? When the time comes to going global, is your brand going to be translated across or will it clash with local cultures? Examine sub branding considerations
- When it all goes wrong. Crisis management and preserving brand equity in challenging times.