NZ Marketing Summit 2017 (NZMS)
Digital & Social | Brand & Content | Tech & Experiential
21 Sep 2017SKYCITY, Auckland
Brand Building Blocks 2.022 September 2017 | 9.00 – 4.30pm
Take your brand strategy to the next level to engage audiences and get results!
In your marketing strategy, brand is one of the most critical elements to get right. Brand is more than just a logo. It reflects how your customers feel about you, and influences whether they trust you. In this workshop, we’ll be diving into how branding is evolving in the digital age and how to strengthen your brand for the future.
- Defining the essentials of a strong branding strategy for today's digital world and evaluating case examples
- Whose brand is it anyway? Universal brand management and the need for stakeholder buy in
- Creating a compelling brand personality that customers can identify with: Developing brand stories that align with customer needs
- Make your brand flourish! Investing in brand equity and how to go about it: An exercise into perceptions, associations, influence, and increasing your overall business value
- Going on a journey with your customers: How to plan for brand innovation and transformation to keep up with the times
- What about going global with your brand? When the time comes to going global, is your brand going to be translated across or will it clash with local cultures? Examine sub branding considerations
- When it all goes wrong. Crisis management and preserving brand equity in challenging times.
Chief Strategy Officer
The Content Workshop22 September 2017 | 9.00 – 4.30pm
Sharpen up your storytelling chops to produce high-quality content as an expert team
In this workshop, take advantage of the practical and interactive learning space to bring your strategic content plan to fruition. By introducing new collaboration methods and tools, for you to enhance your storytelling skills and produce better content faster. We’ll be covering these four components in depth –
- Defining the overall strategic goal of marketing, and understanding the role that content marketing will play in this
- Understanding the distinct types of content writing styles and how to leverage them to create fresh, unique content effectively
- Bringing the three elements of content cost, content utility, content performance to the forefront, and developing skills on how to measure ROI
- Analyse the roles that people play in content production, and learn ways to access those skills and insights
- Introduce new tools and approaches that improve collaboration across your team
- The roadmap to execution and successfully delivery: Practical tips on how to overcome pitfalls and challenges to content marketing to make sure you reap the rewards