NZ Marketing Leaders' Summit 2019
Marketing redefined - Bringing ethics and sustainability into strategy
Now, more than ever, organisations globally are championing a collaborative approach. It is important to understand how the different teams in an organisation can collaborate with the marketing team and formulate strategies cohesively.
The NZ Marketing Leaders’ Summit was a two-day summit that focused on business leadership and strategy.
The sessions discussed topics such as:
- Market research and consumers
Featured sessions included:
- Opening keynote: The new values of business & commerce
- International keynote: Unearthing the secrets to a stand-out strategy
- C-suite panel: Defining the future of the marketing team
- Trust, purpose and the organisation’s voice in culture and brand
- Aligning brand with culture and the importance of having a unifying value proposition
- Connecting the dots: Showcasing data driven marketing
If you have any enquiries regarding the event for 2020, please contact Mili Goswami – firstname.lastname@example.org