NZ Marketing Leaders' Summit 2019
Marketing redefined - Bringing ethics and sustainability into strategy
9 - 10 Sep 2019Crowne Plaza, Auckland
Driving a growth strategy using data in an organisation11 September 2019 | 9:00am - 5.00pm
Data has become the new oil in this day and age. If used correctly, data can help an organisation immensely. Data and customer insights are a serious competitive advantage. But applying data is difficult.
This workshop will delve into the effective use of data for marketing professionals and how marketing strategies can be designed based on data insights.
- Mapping your strategy and your data
- Focussing on aligning your goals and the data your organisation has
- Understanding how to capture the data that is missing and equipping you for advanced data-driven marketing
- Analysing your data to understand the organisation’s positioning in the market
- Understanding marketing and campaign performance at all steps of the customer journey
- Using the data to create and implement marketing strategies
- Benchmarking data collection to improve on strategies
- Using creative and data driven ideas to improve your benchmarks
- Implementing for growth and scale