NZ Downstream 2020
Leading the transition to the new energy future
It was our great privilege to be able to recently be able to bring you the delayed Downstream 2020. Both live in Wellington and online through the vfairs platform. Remember, that if you attended, you can access all the session recordings on demand on the vfairs site.
Work is already underway to create the agenda for 2021, which, barring any future national emergencies, will be back in it usual time in the autumn. We will be back in Auckland as well.
Downstream Summit 2021, 30-31 March, Aotea Centre, Auckland
Watch out for full programme information soon, but be assured the event will bring you all the key content you need to be able to fulfill your role as an energy system leader, covering:
- Energy policy from the new Government
- Energy system decarbonisation and electrification
- Investing in new energy infrastructure
- The future for Tiwai, Marsden and Onslow
- Distributed energy and grid edge innovation
- Transmission Pricing Methodologies