NZ Construction & Civil Industries Summit
Comprehensive and practical insights driving industry wide solutions
MBIE's National Construction Pipeline Report 2017 predicts that residential, commercial and infrastructure building activity will continue to boom, possibly to peak at over $42 billion in 2020.
The NZ Construction & Civil Industries Summit addressed the impact of the construction boom and brought industry experts together to find the opportunities to maximise efficiency, enhance collaboration and excellence in the civil industries to drive the future of construction in New Zealand.
It focused on key issues such as feeding the labour pipeline for future construction workers, industry solutions through innovation and collaboration and how to increase efficiency within the sector, we will bring you face to face with those leading the solutions to the current challenges grappling New Zealand.
Leading discussions included:
- Introducing the Industry Transformation Agenda - BRANZ
- Reform proposals being put to government to benefit the industry
- Panel: Mitigating the skills shortage, finding and retaining talent
- BIM use for Safety in Design / HSE
- Regulation / legal updates
- Leaders' Panel: Analysing macro trends, opportunities and threats
- Project Managers' Panel: Enhancing productivity throughout the construction boom
- Case Study: Investing wisely in Auckland’s future