New Zealand School Leadership Forum 2018
The new Government is looking to examine and reform education in New Zealand towards a more future-focused learning system concentrating on teaching our children how to survive in a 21st century climate. Several key policies are under review and it could mean big changes for leadership and governance in our nation’s schools.
The New Zealand School Leadership Forum is a unique event as it connects Principals, Deputy and Assistant Principals, Trustees, Deans and Senior Leaders from all levels of primary and secondary education. This year focuses on creating leadership vision in a modern climate of change, technology and reform. It discusses challenges and issues relevant to school leaders from all over New Zealand and the best ways to move forward towards positive educational outcomes for all students. Join a discussion on the key leadership challenges and opportunities for your school looking to 2019 and beyond.
- Change leadership in a modern climate of reform
- Supporting school health and well-being for both teachers and students
- Culturally responsive pedagogy and leadership
- Creating future-focused learning programmes to better prepare students for the workforce
- Essential legal knowledge for school leaders’ masterclass
- Inspiring school leaders' to evolve in a modern climate of change, technology and reform
2 separately bookable post-conference workshops:
- Change leadership in schools
- Essential HR skills for school leaders
Book now to secure your place!