The New Zealand Organisational Learning Symposium
Experience | Inclusion | Engagement
27 - 28 Mar 2019Crowne Plaza, Auckland
Creating agile, strategic and innovative solutions for our modern learners29 March 2019 | 9.00am - 5.00pm
Agile and Human centred design are a few of the latest buzzwords in many business functions, including L&D and the wider HR sphere. This workshop will unpack why agile and Design Thinking are a few of the current trends in organisational learning. Following this, Anna will help you strategise, and develop engaging, modern and innovative learning solutions for your teams by combining what you already know with new theories and techniques.
- Explore your questions 'Why is agile now a buzzword in learning? And design thinking?What about Lean start up?'
- Answer 'How does Learning Experience Design differ from Instructional Design?'
- Uncover the skills and mindset needed to develop life-long learners for the future of work
- Diagnose current performance issues and the impact of solving them
- Plan a design sprint with your stakeholders
- Use a learning experience canvas to design your impact
- Plan your initial learning experiment
- Design behavioural nudges to ensure long term change