The New Zealand Nursing Leaders' Summit 2020
Addressing the challenges of the modern nurse leader
2 - 3 Sep 2020Ellerslie Events Centre, Auckland
THE NURSE LEADERS' SUMMIT - RESCHEDULED DATES NOW 2-3 September 2020
The Nurse Leaders' Summit has been rescheduled from March 2020. If you had booked on the March Summit your booking has been transferred to the new September dates and you do not need to do anything further.
As well as providing an opportunity to mark the International Year of the Nurse and Midwife. We now have the chance to celebrate the contribution of nurses to the global fight against COVID-19. Whether you are an established or an aspiring leader and irrespective of your clinical speciality, this event is for you. Whether you work in a hospital, in primary care, in a community setting or in aged care, public or private. You will explore the common challenges facing nursing and all nurse leaders and develop both your knowledge and the personal and professional skills needed to lead high performance teams and be agents for transformation.
- Understand the changing landscape of health and care
- Develop your personal leadership skills
- Learn how to lead change and transformation
- Receive essential legal updates from the Regulator
- Examine compassion and dignity in care
- Develop your ability to recognise and overcome unconscious bias and improve eqiuty
- Hear case studies of nursing innovation and excellence
- Network with other nursing leaders from across the country