New Zealand Medico-Legal Congress
Analysing the latest medico-legal issues and their implications for the health and medical sector
1 - 2 Jul 2019Novotel Auckland, Ellerslie, Auckland
The New Zealand Medico-Legal Congress explores the interface between health and the law. Providing unique insights on the interaction between health policy, regulation, clinical practice, law and biomedical ethics. It covers the latest developments in health policy, legislation and regulation, providing ample opportunity for lively discussion and debate. The Congress also delivers an overview of the most current case law and legal decisions and analyses their implications for health systems, clinical practitioners and legal teams.
The event provides a platform to enable the sharing of the latest decisions and trends from New Zealand’s Health and Disability Commission, Practitioner tribunals and Coronial Service. Creating a unique opportunity to embed the learning from their findings and ensure improvement across the healthcare system.
Five reasons you should attend the New Zealand Medico Legal Congress:
- Hear about the latest regulatory reforms and legal developments in the healthcare sector
- Explore the latest case law and legal decisions and understand their impacts
- Learn from the hands-on experience of clinical practitioners and legal teams sharing real-life stories
- Engage in debates on the hottest issues in the legislation formulation process
- Benefit from unrivalled opportunities to network and exchange ideas with experts and peers from across the legal and health sector