NZ Marketing Leaders' Summit 2019
Marketing redefined - Bringing ethics and sustainability into strategy
9 - 10 Sep 2019Crowne Plaza, Auckland
Now, more than ever, organisations globally are championing a collaborative approach. It is important to understand how the different teams in an organisation can collaborate with the marketing team and formulate strategies cohesively.
The NZ Marketing Leaders’ Summit will be a two-day plenary summit focusing on business leadership and strategy. Putting forward thought leaders and experts, this is the event you want to attend to be inspired and motivated to re-look at your (marketing) strategies. The sessions across the two-days will discuss topics such as:
- Market research and consumers
- And more!
5-themes across the two-days:
- Trends and strategy: A look at the present and future
- Consumer trends: Aligning your marketing strategy to your customer needs and wants
- Brand partnerships: Collaborating with brands as part of your organisation’s marketing strategy
- Marketing disruption: Technology, data and beyond
- Voice of the organisation: Brand & people
If you have any enquiries regarding the event, please contact Mili Goswami – firstname.lastname@example.org