New Zealand Education & Technology Summit
Creating pathways for 21st Century learning
3 - 4 Jul 2018Unitec Auckland Campus, Auckland
The New Zealand Education & Technology Summit brings the education ecosystem together to discuss the role and impact of technology across pedagogy, digital technology learning, digital resources and the prospect of EdTech for export. Connecting teachers, principals, educators, policy makers, publishers and tech leaders who are taking Kiwi education to the next level.
In 2018 the two streams will be examining Technology and pedagogy and EdTech and digital resources.
TOPICS THAT WILL BE COVERED INCLUDE:
- A vision for lifelong learning and pathways to deliver a modern workforce
- Creating integrated pathways for education in the digital age
- Working with Iwi in the digital tech space
- Examining future models of learning
- Using data to inform better student outcomes
- Effectively partnering with communities and businesses
- How technology is impacting assessment
- Incorporating digital curricula into traditional school settings
- Implementing transformative change
- Assessing the impact of COLs
- Addressing the digital divide
FEATURES FOR 2018
- Updates and insights into Education Policy
- Panel discussions on how we can truly transform learning from primary through to the workforce and empowering youth to create their own pathways in education
- Two focused streams to provide insight into pedagogy, educational technology and resource development
- Interactive roundtables for intensive discussions with peers and thought leaders
- Networking with peers and industry leaders from across the education industry
Some limited opportunities exist to Sponsor and exhibit at this event. If you target the schools and tertiary sectors with your solutions or services, you should be there. Contact email@example.com for a prospectus and a discussion.