New Zealand BIM Conference 2018
Life cycle BIM for Facilities Managers 2.031 October 2018 | 9AM - 5PM
This workshop is separately bookable to the conference. It goes further into the BIM life cycle of an entire portfolio of facilities. The use of BIM technology in the operational phase of a building’s life cycle is just beginning to take hold as building owners look for new ways to improve the effectiveness of their facility operations.
- A look into where Facilities Managers sit in the wider BIM life cycle
- Understanding the role of BIM technology in facilities management
- Incorporating BIM to improve facilities’ operations
- Collaborating and communicating with facilities managers during the BIM project life cycle
- Understanding the output and data generated by the use of BIM technology – how can this data be integrated with facilities management software?
- Next steps – what’s next in the BIM life cycle pipeline?
- Lessons learnt – key takeaways for Facilities Managers
This full day workshop is on Wednesday 31 October - you can book Super Saver $1299 until 7 September 2018.