Net Carbon Neutral Towns
Supporting New Zealand communities to achieve a sustainable future.
Masterclass: The electrification of transport – Zero tail pipe emission vehicles22 November 2018 | 9.00am - 5.00pm
Many countries and cities have declared ambitious targets to become ‘zero emission’ with regard to transport. Colin will draw on experience from Europe and the UK to give insight into the future of electric transport and the latest insights, updates, theories and myth busting in this EV masterclass.
Want other free information on the world of electric vehicles? The Net Carbon Neutral Towns conference and masterclass is co-located with EVworld South - a free expo that includes seminars and ride 'n try out vehicles: cars, e-bikes etc. See evworldsouth.nz
- The evolution of the EV and EV terminology
- How EV’s work – battery developments and main components of a battery electric vehicle
- Policy and regulation to support mass EV adoption with learning from the UK & EU
- Overcoming attitudes/myths as barriers to EV adoption
- Charging infrastructure: types, protocols and multi-standard rapids
- The recharging business case and battery second life
- Infrastructure influencers: what is the data telling us?
- Forecasts for future EV adoption and development