National Freshwater Conference 2020
Improving the way New Zealand manages freshwater
26 - 27 Feb 2020Wharewaka, Wellington
As a famous Māori proverb goes; “he waka eke noa – we are all in this together”.
The National Freshwater 2020 returns in February 2020 to continue the discussion on New Zealand’s freshwater management strategies.
Past conferences in this series have provided insights into:
- Water quality in New Zealand
- Collaboration between iwi, government and industry
- Updates on freshwater and environmental case law, policy and regulations
- Advances and developments in freshwater science
- Developments in freshwater management and monitoring technologies
- Water storage and delivery infrastructure
Keep an eye on this site in the coming months for further information and announcements.