Medical and Elder Law 2018
Legal and ethical perspectives and the latest developments in the clinical sector
26 - 27 Nov 2018Novotel Ellerslie, Auckland
The Medical and Elder Law 2018 Conference offers an exceptional line up of leading medical and legal experts. It will address recent legal and regulatory updates and explore cutting-edge medical topics and court decisions impacting medical staffs and lawyers. We will also cover recent trends in medical staff litigation and explore the impact of the Labour Government has on the health care industry.
Check out our special pricing for NGOs, non-for-profit and DHBs!
Top 4 reasons to attend this conference:
- Latest insights on policy issues for medical sector practitioners
- Cutting-edge presentations on latest hot issues in NZ such as End-of-Life Choice Bill, mental health and addiction, the use of medicinal cannabis, Australian perspective on My Health Record and much more
- Benefit from attending 2 days of highly informative streamed content on medical and elder law
- Golden opportunity to network and to exchange ideas with industry experts and peers
What’s new in 2018?
- A caring society for all - The future of mental health and addiction service delivery in New Zealand
- Addressing the legal and clinical issues associated with the End-of-Life Choice Bill
- Australian perspective: Reviewing the security issues surrounding application of My Health Record
- Assessing the regulatory and practical issues surrounding the use of medicinal cannabis in healthcare
- In-depth sessions on various hot issues surrounding Elder Law on a specific stream on Day 2