Marketing to the Rural Sector Australia
Reaching and influencing the decision makers to drive stronger engagement and increase market share in the rural sector
The inaugural Marketing to the Rural Sector Australia event came to Sydney for the first time in September 2018 and was a great success. Discussing the rapidly changing rural landscape and the evolving needs of the rural customer, the conference brought together Australia's rural marketers to discuss strategy, innovation and share stories of exceptional marketing.
The conference featured themes to enable rural marketers to develop their understanding of their customer - farmers, including:
- The rapidly evolving rural landscape and impact of globalisation to rural Australia
- Omni-channel experience: balancing digital, in store and face-to-face interaction
- Developing an effective social media strategy
- Getting your content right for the farmer voice
- Farmer data and connectivity
Here's what delegates had to say about the event:
"A good mix of speakers, I was able to get something useful from most presentations."
"Overall the agenda has great speakers and content"
"Well done, a great event, look forward to next year."
"Overall, great and will come again"
"Great initiative guys and a good solid effort for the first go."