Lab Innovation & Excellence (Labs)
The inaugural Lab Innovation & Excellence is brought to you by New Zealand's largest conference and exhibition company, Conferenz.
New Zealand's first pan-industry Lab Innovation & Excellence Event featuring premium content in the Conference for Lab Managers/Leaders & Scientists and a free Expo and Seminar programme for Lab Technicians was held on the 17th and 18th of October.
The conference featuring the premium content shared insights into:
- The laboratory and the wider science industry in New Zealand
- The need for the industry to collaborate and how can the industry move forward
- What are the opportunities for upskilling in the industry?
- Are universities in New Zealand equipping students with the practical skills and knowledge required in labs?
- And more!
Lab Innovation & Excellence is a one-stop shop for:
- professional development, leading case studies & technical updates
- peer-to-peer networking
- information and a “show & tell” for sourcing new products technologies and services.
Labs from the following industry sectors attended the Conference & Expo at this event:
- Food manufacturing, technology & research
- Diagnostic testing for health & other services
- Medical, health & hospital services/labs
- Agricultural & horticultural sciences & research
- Animal & life sciences
- Pharmaceutical, biological & life sciences
- Crown Research Institutes
- Universities, academia & education
- Composite materials
- Heavy engineering, Industrial & metals
- Civil Engineering Laboratories
The Lab Innovation & Excellence Expo
The exhibition showcased companies working across the lab industry putting forward the latest developments and technology transforming the industry.
What was on display:
- The latest in lab equipment
- Laboratory instruments - testing and more
- Technology based solutions for labs
- Laboratory tools for research
The seminars across the two-days were designed keeping in mind lab technicians in the industry across New Zealand.
The free seminars focused on topics such as:
- Health & safety
- Quick fire sessions on technology updates
- Occupational Health
- Lab infrastructure