IT & Enterprise Architecture
Using enterprise architecture to drive transformation
7 - 8 Aug 2017Crowne Plaza, Auckland
The IT & Enterprise Architecture Forum is back in 2017 as the key event within NZ for Enterprise Architects and technology evangelists to discuss utilising emerging technologies to help transform business models and deliver strategic business value.
Created in consultation with senior enterprise architects and experts in the field of security, cloud and design-thinking, this year’s event features CIO and CTO perspectives, case studies and commentaries. Gain practical insights into the tools and strategies to tackle evolving mega trends, develop leaner & flexible organisations and smarter ways of doing business!
Presenting your International Keynote:
A, Nicklas Malik, Vanguard Enterprise Architect and Senior Principal Consultant, Infosys
Featuring local insights and case studies from:
- James Dickinson, CIO, BDO New Zealand
- Mike Nooney, Head of Architecture – Digital Strategy Group, Air New Zealand
- Alastair Kenworthy, Manager: Health IT Investment & Standards (Acting) – Technology and Digital services, Ministry of Health NZ
- Gerry Kessell-Haak, IST Chief Architect, NZ Parliamentary Service
- Sachin Gulmadagkar, Head of Test Automation, Bravura Solutions
- Chris Tuohy, Enterprise Agile Coach, Westpac New Zealand
The 2017 IT & Enterprise Architecture Forum Advisory Panel
We are grateful for the support of the 2017 Advisory Panel for sharing their expertise and insights in developing this year’s programme:
- David Molesworth, Principal Architect, Cyma
- Dean Carter, Director – Security Advisory, SafeStack
- Jim West, Enterprise Architect, Auckland Council
- Mandi Buswell, Solutions Architect, RedHat
- Michael Tapp, Director & Principal Architect, Cyma
- Paulo Rocha, Principal Enterprise Architect, Westpac
- Simon Gianoutsos, Enterprise Architect, NZME
Don’t take our word for it, this is what our awesome delegates who attended the 2016 forum had to say:
"Good mix of practical content"
"Possibly the best IT conference I've been to. Well done."
"It was great to have strategy and soft skills covered rather than frameworks and tools alone."
"Great event, see you next year.."