Integrated Reporting Conference
The importance of delivering business strategy that results in sustainable long-term value creation
9 Apr 2019Crowne Plaza, Auckland
Why choose to extend your external reporting?
Integrated thinking and integrated reporting are two trends in business that are becoming more essential in the modern global community. Most organisations are now at least extending their external reporting to include sustainability reporting which gives more of a picture of how the company operates and the way it treats the environment and it's people. However, the biggest question around extending external reporting, especially integrated reporting, is where and how to start?
Join us at the Crowne Plaza on Tuesday 9 April 2019 to get all your questions answered and hear from some of the top national and international speakers.
Featuring presentations on:
- Journeys into integrated reporting– A view from the IIRC and a local case study
- A panel discussion on the benefits of moving towards integrated reporting in New Zealand
- The importance of non-financial reporting strategies
- Engaging and transitioning your team to the benefits of integrated thinking
- Developing the business case for IR
- Plus case studies from New Zealand businesses who are already using integrated reporting