Industrial Internet of Things Conference
Building intelligent systems for intelligent industrial processes
Delegates enjoyed two days of stimulating discussion and case studies at New Zealands first industrial intelligence event in June 2017.
Technological transformation is coming to all businesses, and in few areas is this as clear as in the industrial sector. Prepared with a focus on the industrial sector IIoT was an event designed with technological transformation at its heart. The conference covered the myriad ways the Internet of Things can be implemented for industrial advancement and how businesses can take hold of all the new opportunities available to it.
Delegates at the IIoT event were interested in:
1. The practical case studies on how IIoT is being used for Health and Safety, Healthcare, Food transport, Agriculture, Electricity and Manufacturing
2. Practical advice of stratgy to manage transformation in business around IIoT
3. The future of disruption and looking forward to what is on the horizon for IIoT in New Zealand
Expert insights on practical applications of Industrial Internet of Things from:
- New Zealand Manufacturers and Exporters Association
- Massey University
- Unison Networks
- Internet of Things Alliance New Zealand
- Auckland Council