HR Tech & Analytics Conference
Showcasing how HR analytics can drive transformation and optimisation in your organisation
The HR Tech and Analytics Conference bought together HR Analysts, Specialists and Managers to assess and discuss the latest developments, methodology and best practice for HR Analytics. The theme of this years Conference was driving transition and optimisation through tech and insights, and this year's Conference also had a new focus on the latest in HR Tech and AI and how it is shaping the HR landscape.
The Conference was chaired by Jane Ward from Tomorrow's People and highlights included:
- The Revolution of the HR environment with Dave Winsborough from HoganX and Winsborough Ltd
- The Impact of Artificial Intelligence on the HR environment with Andrew Norton from KiwiRail
- Introducing and understanding the new technology age from Pene Barton of Crimson Education
- Measuring the right metrics featuring Craig Renshaw from Deloitte
- Looking into analytics and the cultural override with Tonkin and Taylor's marvel Kavita Khanna
- Developing effective strategic workforce planning initiatives with Tarryn van Niekerk of EasyHR
- Talent and HR analytics with Sundae Lim from Fletcher Building
- The wonderful popular Liz Tibbutt from E-co Products Group explaining culture metrics and how to measure them
- Transforming Public Sector HR in the digital age presented by Brett Wood from Inland Revenue
- Analysing HR Analytics in the Public Sector with Peter Jackson from ADHB
- Andrea Lawton from Fonterra outlining successful analytics for an international multi-faceted workforce
It was two days packed full of interesting discussion and fascinating case studies which provided a wealth of valuable takeaways for delegates. Stay tuned to hear about next year's event!