HR Leaders' Summit 2019
Supporting and engaging the workforce with innovative HR leadership
9 Apr 2019Grand Millennium, Auckland
The 2019 HR Leaders’ Summit delivers a thought-provoking, one-day, action-packed event. Providing a protected space for HR Leaders to gather, discuss and share their thoughts on the most pressing issues and key developments in HR management. This year, the summit brings with it more case studies supporting the innovation and theories that have been out in recent years, and also the opportunity to understand the exponential impact of managing mental health in the workplace. With high-level speakers and an opportunity to collaborate and network with your peers, this will be an event you won’t want to miss.
This event for HR professionals and leaders who are facing various issues in the workplace and thinking of finding impactful solutions to apply in the workplace.
Key topics include
- Covering an interview-style chat between Culture Amp and NZ Rugby focussing on success from transforming the culture within the organisation
Mental health and wellbeing
- Addressing mental health in the workplace with key wellbeing initiatives
- Case study on supporting an individual with wellbeing initiative into the workplace, by Ministry of Justice
Agile application in the workplace
- Hear from Spark on their journey in the process of transforming the organisation using Agile applications
Legal obligations as an HR leader
- Understanding what the changes in the 2019 legislations are and their implications they present