HR Leaders' Summit 2018
Driving exceptional HR leadership to engage and inspire an evolving workforce
9 Apr 2018Pullman Hotel, Auckland
Preparing your future workforce - strategic planning for an unknown future10 April 2018 | 9.00am - 12.30PM
The future workplace a key issue facing many HR professionals, but little is known about the true roles people will have in the future and what the cultural mindsets for the future workforce will be. It is imperative to build resilience against this change by strategic workforce planning, succession planning and upskilling of existing staff. This workshop will investigate some of the likely scenarios facing businesses in the future and steps that can be taken now to future-proof your workforce.
- Delving into the potential impacts of automation, AI and machine learning for HR professionals
- Understanding the challenges that will unfold as we deepen our understanding of the future workforce
- Managing the shift toward a blended workforce with a greater mix of cultures, work styles and gig workers
- Strategies to maintain the culture of your organisation in an uncertain future scenario
- Implementing solutions to increase efficiency and utilise the human elements of your organisation
- Differentiating your organisation to attract talent in the future workplace
Co-founder & CTO
Driving business performance through strategic wellbeing initiatives10 April 2018 | 9.00am - 12.30pm
Staff wellbeing is at the core of a successful and functional business, ensuring a ‘people first’ strategy driving business performance by cultivating resilience and agility. Implementing a wellbeing doesn’t need to be a great challenge and has widespread benefits that will help you unleash the potential of your employees. This half-day workshop presents a range of leadership tools and wellbeing solutions which can be implemented to support your staff, to prevent burn-out and help retain talent for an ultimately more motivated workplace.
- Recognising the role wellbeing plays in business performance
- Showing your board the ROI of improved wellbeing in the workplace
- Addressing key stress factors for modern employees
- How can these be tackled from a leadership perspective?
- Tools and techniques which can have immediate benefits for staff wellbeing
- How to recognise and mitigate staff overload before it gets to burnout
- Traps in the search of happiness and wellbeing
- Practical coping strategies for improving wellbeing
Planning for successful change - what it takes to be a change maker10 April 2018 | 9.00am - 5.00pm (FULL DAY)
The ability to manage change successfully is a core capability that underpins and sets apart the thriving organisations and is a key attribute of a successful people leader. In today’s world, change is not a static, one-off event, but dynamic and ever-present, affecting people and organisations in diverse, complex ways. This workshop equips HR and people leaders with the skills, knowledge and understanding to understand the drivers of change and how to respond to change within a work force consisting of a range of cultures and generations, an essential success factor in the future workplace.
- Identifying change and why it’s challenging
- Recognising the different stages of change
- Creating buy-in for change
- Understanding how people respond to change
- Consideration of different ages and cultures
- Strategies for individuals, teams and organisations to manage change
- Measuring progress through change and celebrating success