The Hotel, Venue & Destinations Summit 2018
17 - 18 Sep 2018Viaduct Events Centre, Auckland
We're currently conducting extensive research to ensure the conference agenda is perfectly fitted to your needs, however the content may cover topics such as:
- Achieving strong and varied revenue streams
- Proactively managing seasonality
- Ensuring seasonally robust, customer focused, well trained teams that allow you to deliver the best customer experience
- Strong and active yield management
- Accommodation yields through best practice OTA management
- Yield from fixed and variable customer flows
- Service excellence and its impact on business, customer experience & loyalty
- Innovations in menu management
- Investment in facilities
- Effective marketing campaigns with cut-through
- What are people looking at to make their activity/holiday decisions?
- New marketing channels such as Instagram and Insta-ambassadors
- What criteria are people/corporates using to select venues?
- Unique branding stories
- What are visitors searching for in experiences, locations?
- Packaging & pricing
- Increasing yield through harnessing online deal sites (trivago etc)
- Economic forecast to allow best business planning/investment decisions . where are our visitors going to be coming from
- Business growth . strategy, funding, planning
- Legal update . latest law roundup affecting the sector, including H&S, employment law, licensing, gaming etc
- Environmental initiatives & branding
- Marketing to the globe
If you would like to discuss the event, please contact us on (09) 912 3616.