The Hotel, Venue & Destinations Summit 2018
The Hotel, Venue & Destinations Summit 2018 is a brand new event created specifically for you. The Summit is a one stop solution designed to provide you with the insight, expertise and networks that will propel your venue, hotel or destination activity company to even greater success.
The Summit is a 1 day conference exploring the key issues facing Hotels, Venues (including Activity or Tourism based ventures) & Destinations. Attendees will attend to hear the best practice case studies that are driving the success of NZ and overseas best Hotels, Venues and Tourist Destination Activations. The conference will touch upon key business issues such as:
- Customer Experience
- Finance, Yield & Margin Management
- Packing/Pricing & Sales Activations
- Sustainable Business
- Visitor Trends
We're currently conducting extensive research to ensure the conference agenda is perfectly fitted to your needs, however the content may cover topics such as:
- Achieving strong and varied revenue streams
- Proactively managing seasonality
- Ensuring seasonally robust, customer focused, well trained teams that allow you to deliver the best customer experience
- Strong and active yield management
- Accommodation yields through best practice OTA management
- Yield from fixed and variable customer flows
- Service excellence and its impact on business, customer experience & loyalty
- Innovations in menu management
- Investment in facilities
- Effective marketing campaigns with cut-through
- What are people looking at to make their activity/holiday decisions?
- New marketing channels such as Instagram and Insta-ambassadors
- What criteria are people/corporates using to select venues?
- Unique branding stories
- What are visitors searching for in experiences, locations?
- Packaging & pricing
- Increasing yield through harnessing online deal sites (trivago etc)
- Economic forecast to allow best business planning/investment decisions – where are our visitors going to be coming from
- Business growth – strategy, funding, planning
- Legal update – latest law roundup affecting the sector, including H&S, employment law, licensing, gaming etc
- Environmental initiatives & branding
- Marketing to the globe
Who should be there?
The Hotel, Venue & Destinations Summit is designed specifically for:
- General Managers
- Finance Managers/Financial Controllers
- Marketing Managers
- Sales Managers
- Business Development Managers
From the following sectors
- Larger Motel chains
- Function rooms
- Pub/Lunch/Dinner venues
- Corporate focused conference facilities
- Destinations activities (eg bunjy jumping)
- Tourist destinations & locations
- Museums, Galleries
- Staff Training & Support
More detail on the Summit will be announced shortly. We hope to see you there!
The Hotel, Venue & Destinations Summit 2018 is co-located with The Office & PA Show at the Viaduct Event Centre in Auckland. Why? Because many of you will be in Auckland participating in The Office & PA Show as exhibitors. So we've created a conference specifically for you while you're here.