Health and Care Services for NZ's Ageing Population
A vision for an integrated aged care system for NZ's future
17 - 18 Feb 2021Ellerslie Event Centre, Auckland
The Health and Care Services for NZ’s Ageing Population is coming back for the second time in February 2021. This is a crucial conference that focuses on topics revolving around New Zealand’s aged care sector. It brings together the different stakeholders involved i.e. District Health Boards, Hospitals, Rest Homes and more to come together to the one forum and discuss NZ’s vision for an integrated care system.
The conference will explore the following themes:
- Aged care and health of older people into the future
- Case studies: Innovation in our aged care services
- An evolving aged care sector
- Encouraging social wellbeing for the aged population
Who should attend?
- Government and policymakers
- DHB executives, planners and funders
- Hospital health of older people managers
- Clinical specialists in health of older people
- Residential aged care services
- General practice
- Community service providers
- Homecare providers
- Social services
- Local Government
- Dementia services
- Retirement villages
The event will be co-located with the inaugural Dementia Care Conference. Delegates are welcome to attend sessions cross the two conferences.
This event will be run live, online and On Demand for 30 days.
Due to the uncertainty around government regulations on mass gatherings in response to COVID-19 at any particular time or region, the organisers may make the determination to run the event online and On Demand only. Your ticket is valid for both.
For any enquiries regarding this event, reach out to Mili Goswami ([email protected]).