Enabling an adaptive and entrepreneurial modern government
26 - 27 Feb 2019Te Papa, Wellington
What does the future of NZ’s public sector look like?
FutureGov examines how we can enable an entrepreneurial government to better provide services and solutions to the citizen of 2030 and beyond. With an emphasis on creating robust and resilient future strategies, this event brings together central government agencies, local government, the wider public sector and the technology ecosystem to create a roadmap to the government of the future.
Built around some core themes this event will focus on:
- Innovation, strategy and moving towards 2030 & beyond
- GovTech and NZ’s technological advantage
- Collaboration at the core of better public services
- Technology trends, adoption and innovation
- Developing leaders, workplaces and cultures
Visit futuregov.digitalnational.co.nz for full event details
Who will be attending?
- Chief Executives
- Chief Operating Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Digital Officers
- Chief Strategy
- Policy Leads
- Senior Advisors