Future Government 2020
Serving New Zealand through a digital public service
20 Aug 2020Shed 6, Wellington
- Public Sector, NFPs and SOEs
- Early bird price from $799 + GST
- Early bird ends on 16 Jul
- Last minute price from $999 + GST
- 20 Aug 2020
- Technology Providers and Consultants
- Early bird price $2399 + GST
- Early bird ends on 16 Jul
- Last minute price $2599 + GST
- 20 Aug 2020
*FUTURE GOVERNMENT SUMMIT - NEW DATES*
Future Government has been rescheduled from March 2020 to 20th August 2020. If you had booked on the March event, your booking has been transferred to the new August date and you do not need to do anything further.
We are in correspondence with our venues to ensure our event can be delivered in a safe and healthy environment for all those involved.
The event will be live-streamed, for those unable to attend in person.
*FUTURE GOVERNMENT SUMMIT WEBINAR SERIES COMING SOON*
As we work through the content update for the Summit on the 20th of August, in the meantime we will put forward hour long webinars.
Keep an eye out on the website as we will announce these shortly.
Future Government Summit Official Website:
Technology | Collaboration | Citizen-centric Engagement | Leadership
Becoming a digital nation is critical for New Zealand’s future prosperity in a globally competitive digital world. Continuing to develop digital infrastructure, policy and companies will ensure New Zealand can continue to create jobs and deliver efficient and effective public services to optimise our economy and the wellbeing of our society in our increasingly digital world.
While we are well on the way to being a leading Digital Nation there is still much to do to ensure that our infrastructure and policies help our companies grow and compete internationally. At the same time, a balance must be maintained so that we become the right kind of Digital Nation. Aligning digital growth with the well-being budget approach will require new technologies and approaches so there is digital inclusion, a future of work, environmental sustainability and ongoing innovation.
The role of the government is evolving as we become a digital nation. Emphasis is on driving ethical innovation and transformation of government services to better meet citizen needs and encouraging the export of digital government solutions.
Future Government Summit will:
- Provide relevant and inspirational content and discussion to support drive toward well-being within a digital nation.
- Provide platforms for sharing best practice
- Create an environment that focuses on actions needed to get there
- Showcase exemplars of New Zealand’s diverse digital technologies
- Examine entrepreneurialism and innovation within the public sector
Content and Discussions will cover:
- The most recent advances in Digital Identity, Artificial Intelligence and Data
- Global best practices
- NZ’s technology scene – where are we heading in the next 10 years
- What makes a digital nation, digital?
- How will the future of work and leadership change the fabric of our government?
- Developing NZ’s reputation on an international stage
- Collaboration across sectors to create innovative solutions
- Policy innovation and transformation
If you'd like to know more about the event or have an enquiry, please touch base with Mili Goswami (email@example.com). For more information on the event, please visit the official website - Future Government Summit
The Future Government Summit is organised by Conferenz and NZTech, in partnership with the New Zealand Government.
The 2020 Future Government Summit will host approximately 250 attendees including invited Government representatives and New Zealand digital leaders and influencers. The Future Government Summit follows on from the successful 2018 D5 Digital Nations Summit held in Auckland. There are limited sponsorship and exhibition opportunities at the Summit. There are also opportunities to host your senior staff and clients as a Summit Support Partner. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information or to book.