Freight & Fuels Futures 2020
Mapping the future of New Zealand’s freight – efficient, productive and interconnected
9 - 10 Nov 2020Cordis, Auckland
This is the premier annual freight conference that will capture the major economic and regulatory trends shaping New Zealand’s freight and fuels landscape. This 2-day conference is a must for freight and fleet fuels professionals from road, rail, sea and air to keep abreast on the latest developments and key factors impacting New Zealand’s freight industry as we head into 2021.
Get quickly up-to-speed with:
- Evaluating COVID-19’s impact on international trade
- LanzaJet (USA) case study: Breaking down barriers to advancing sustainable fuels
- Outlining New Zealand’s energy future to 2060
- Implications of IMO 2020 (low sulphur fuel) regulation on the NZ shipping industry
- Ministry of Transport perspective: The Green Freight project
- Tainui Group's case study: The ‘sweet spot’ for the future freight flows in the North Island
- Case study: Fuelling future Kiwi generations' fuel needs - Waitomo and Hiringa Energy
- Factors shaping multimodal growth in New Zealand's transport sector
- Target Zero: Development and integration of total cost of ownership (TCO) and sustainability in your fleet
- Towards electrification of freight fleets
- Technology led transformation in the freight sector
- Combating cyber threat through digitization of data
- Zespri's case study: Re-envisioning the trade process to generate more value for exports
- Assessing health and safety developments in the freight industry
- Updates on the regulation to protect contractors’ rights
Featuring interactive panels from industry leaders:
- Leaders Panel: What are the drivers of competitive advantage in freight industry?
- Maritime Panel: Future ports strategy - analysing the best way to optimise inter-modal efficiency
- Panel: Can ammonia, methanol or biofuels becomes the innovative fuel options?
- Policy Regulators (local and government)
- Port Operators
- Logistics/Transportation Companies
- Vessel Operators
- Freight Consultants
- Maritime Lawyers
- Goods Distributors
- Maritime Insurers
- Freight solution providers
- Advocacy Groups
This event will be run live, online and On Demand for 30 days.
Due to the uncertainty around government regulations on mass gatherings in response to COVID-19 at any particular time or region, the organisers may make the determination to run the event online and On Demand only. Your ticket is valid for both.