Freight, Ports, Shipping and Supply Chain Futures Summit
Creating future-focused resilient supply chains
In August 2017 the Freight, Ports, Shipping and Supply Chain Futures Summit brought together the key stakeholders throughout the supply chain to maximise collaboration and develop long-lasting relationships to support New Zealand’s freight industry. Delegates were able to learn about the global and domestic factors impacting on freight and how to create a resilient, efficient and future ready supply chain.
What qas new at the 2017 Freight, Ports Shipping and Supply Chain Summit?
- Case studies on managing natural disasters’ effects on your supply chain
- Technological transformation in the supply chain - IOT and Big Data
- Freight leaders’ panel - opinions from thought leaders across the sector
- Supply chain disruption case studies
- A panel for the leaders in supply chains across New Zealand
- Electric vehicles and sustainable freight
- Customs clearance in supply
The 2017 Freight, Ports, Shipping and Supply Chain Futures Summit featured expert insights on freight and logistics from:
- Saunders Unsworth
- Road Transport Forum
- Shipping Federation
- The Warehouse Limited
- Ports of Auckland
- New Zealand Shippers Council
- Foodstuffs South Island
- Energy Efficiency and Conservation Authority
Who was there?
Supply chain managers, operations managers, logistics specialists, commercial managers, customs officers, procurement specialists
The summit provided delegates with the opportunity to come together with your industry and then specialise with streams on day two catering to everyone in logistics. Day one brought the entire audience together while day two delegates were able to choose from two specialist streams – Freight, Ports and Shipping or Supply Chain Futures.