Freight Futures 2030
Driving long-term success & sustainability
24 - 25 Jun 2019Grand Millennium, Auckland
Freight Futures 2030 will bring together key stakeholders from throughout New Zealand’s highly interconnected freight, logistics and supply chain industries to further the discussion around the future form of these industries.
Delegates from road, rail, sea and air will gain insights into global and domestic factors impacting on and affecting New Zealand’s freight environment, while gaining advice on how to create a resilient, efficient and future ready business.
Key topics will include:
- Decarbonisation of the freight environment and future fuel options
- Emerging technologies and how these can be implemented to improve business efficiency
- Avenues for addressing industry-wide workforce shortages and retention concerns
- Using existing data to improve a company’s efficiency and business prospects
Top reasons to join us at this conference:
- Gain insights into the future roadmap for freight and a peek behind the grill at the technology that will power the industry
- Hear from expert speakers in the transport, logistics and supply chain industries.
- Learn how to make the most of existing and coming technologies and best practices to improve efficiencies and drive business
- Engage in industry discussions and get hands-on insights into the future of freight.
- Network with those from the same industry and gain knowledge on how you can improve efficiencies.
If you would like to discuss topics or provide insight on Freight Futures 2030, please email Jon Waugh: email@example.com