2017 NZ Food Summit
2017 NZ Food Summit > Food Value Chain Conference
Food Value Chain Conference
Connecting the dots | Sharing Knowledge | Promoting discussion
The Food Value Chain Summit highlighted the exciting future of food exporting in New Zealand, exploring opportunities into US, South East Asian and markets beyond the realms of our current trade partners. The need to innovate and colloborate was a key theme throughout the 2 day conference, indicating the next steps to maximise New Zealand's opportunities domestically and internationally.
A gathering of industry leaders, up and coming exporters, innovators and international food entrepeneurs, the Food Value Chain Conference was a successful event that shows promise for New Zealand's food future. The discussions offered insight into the consumer, the future of food and the importance of building New Zealand's story and developing our cuisine.
- Mapping NZ Excellence
- Building the NZ Story
- Capitalising on unique kiwi provenance
- Who are our future partners
- Developing New Zealand future leaders
- Leaders' panel - time for a conversation about the future
- Learning from International food countries
- Moving from commodity to high value food
- Increasing profit margins and develop market resilience
- Exporting the New Zealand brand
Stay tuned for next year's programme and join us in the Pan Food Industries Summit embracing the future of food.